Trained in Western Herbalism at Farmacy Herbs in Providence, Rhode Island, Molly works as an herbal educator, advocate, and botanical medicine maker. Having studied herbalism in the US and abroad, Molly shares research, recipes, and travel stories.
Passionate about spreading excitement for plant medicine and natural health, Molly also delivers presentations on herbalism and nutrition, teaches medicine making workshops, and inspires audiences with creative, informational displays.
Level1: Herbal Education & Training
* Herbal actions and medicinal uses
* Making herbal medicine: teas, tinctures, salves, poultices, & infusions
Level 2: Herbal Intensive Courses
* Foraging & plant identification
* Classes with natural health experts
* Clinical herbal treatments
* Making and packaging herbal products
* Selling products in store and at markets
* Customer assistance & herbal inquiries
BLUE BICYCLE BAKERY 2013
Owner & Baker
* Grain free, wholesale bakery
* Baked muffins and cookies made with local produce, herbs & spices.
THE GOOD EARTH ORGANIC GARDENING CENTER 2012-2015
Event planning, gardening, & marketing
* Planted & maintained organic gardens
* Coordinated festivals and classes
* Managed electronic communications, marketing, and outreach
BOSTON UNIVERSITY 2011
Minors in Visual Arts &
Questions? Comments? Contact Molly